Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A bit about Creative Table....

Now that I got that first post out of the way, the butterflies have settled and told you bit about me, let me tell you about Creative Table. Creative Table is a collaboration with a friend, Kinsasa, that gives us a creative outlet. We both are quilters (I always smile when I say that, it is impossible not to smile when you say that you are a quilter and I finally feel like I can say that in all honesty)and crafters. We complement each other very nicely I think. Once we get this all figured out, she will come on and post with me. So we will have what is on each of our creative tables. We have all kinds of grand plans for this blog and for other adventures, so sit down, have a cup and hang out with Kinsasa and Lala and get creative.

Tomorrow Kinsasa and I are going to a local Quilt Shop, so who knows what might come home with us. I'll take my camera and let ya see if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment